Post Lockdown Opening Details and FAQ
Hello! We're open again and operating at full speed. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and general information for you to be able to quickly answer any of the questions you may have.
- We are open 7 days a week, 11am-9pm
- Pizzas served 7 days a week between 1pm-8pm.
- We do not take bookings, walk ins only
- Dogs are welcome on a lead
- In addition to our own beers brewed on the premises we serve all the usual bar drinks (wine, cider, spirits and soft drinks)
- We do not have any customer parking available, but the Whitby Abbey carpark is a short walk away
- Brewery tours are currently not being offered
- Our online shop reflects our current bottle stock levels
- The brewery is not being hired out for private parties (eg. weddings)
- For live music events please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to speak to a member of the bar team please ring 01947 228871
- For trade orders please ring 01947 228871
- For any queries on online orders please email email@example.com quoting your order number and email
- Unfortunately we do not provide gift vouchers
- We’ll open the brewery to the public indoors once the table service only requirement has lifted
We look forward to seeing you!